New York based filmmaker with experience in shooting, editing and production sound.
Nicholas Guldner has been in the industry since 2008.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro 7, After Effects, Photoshop
- Field Audio Mixers, Boom microphones, wireless lavaleir systems
- Class B Commercial Drivers License
Clients / Credits
- Camera and Sound Operator on "Alive Inside" with XiMotion Media
- Videographer/Editor for Caroline Stoessinger promos with Peace of Moon Productions
- Production Sound Mixer on "In Real Life" with Paper Chain Productions
- Production Sound Mixer on "Q's World: Reality Pilot" with Dana Christian
- Location Assistant on "The Dictator" with Paramount
- Editor of "Heartland" Short Documentary by Hai-Tao Wu
- Director/Editor of "Pidge" A short film by Nicholas Guldner
- Production Sound Mixer on "Roasted: America Under the Influence" with Funny or Die
Awards / Honors
- Editor of "Heartland"(2011) Winner of Best Documentary and Best Film at Finger Lakes Film Festival 2011
- Director/Editor of "Pidge"(2011) Winner of Best Narrative Fiction at Finger Lakes FIlm Festival 2011
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (347) 702-5642
Mobile: (518) 429-6504