As you will note from my resume I have extensive experience producing cable and network Television shows for MTV, FOX CBS etc.. In 2004 I was at the helm of SPEED Channel’s highest-rated and longest running motorcycle magazine show ever, American Thunder. During my tenure I raised several million dollars in sponsorship money to supplement the shows budget and brought each episode in for less than 35K.
In 2010 I became the Executive Producer and Host of Two Wheel Thunder on the Discovery Channels H-D Theater and again raised sponsorship money to support the show. By subbing out production costs and scheduling travel to maximize shooting days I was able to bring in 12 episodes for less than 20K each.
I am a very creative producer who adheres to strict budgets without compromising content. I look forward to meeting and discussing this opportunity.
Thank you for your consideration
Clients / Credits
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, HOST
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, HOST DISCOVERY HD THEATER
- SUPERVISING PRODUCER, WRITER, DIRECTOR, HOST SPEED CHANNEL – “AMERICAN THUNDER”
- SUPERVISING PRODUCER, WRITER, DIRECTOR SPEED CHANNEL – “HARLEY-DAVIDSON’S COAST TO COAST”
- SUPERVISING PRODUCER ESPN2 – “CHOPPER NATION”
- SEGMENT PRODUCER MTV – “THE NEW TOM GREEN SHOW”
- PRODUCER, FOX – “ON AIR WITH RYAN SEACREST”
Awards / Honors
- Seven (7) Telly Awards honoring the very best local, regional, and cable television
- Two (2) International Davey Awards honoring the creative excellence of smaller agencies and companies worldwide:
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.