An enthusiastic, passionate and creative media graduate with a background in tv and documentary production. Strongest skills are coordinating, producing, researching and creative communicating. Extremely organized and detail-orientated with a great ability to multi-task. Additional skills are fluency with hdv/dvx cameras, final cut pro, microsoft office, mac and pc as well as a keen aesthetic eye for detail and narrative.
Eliza McLaughlin has been in the industry since 2010.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Coordinator on Jennie Garth: A little Bit Country
- Assistant Producer at Figura Media
- Production Assistant on The Apprentice
- Production Assistant on MasterChef
- Researcher/ Assistant on Dragons Den
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.