I am an independent filmmaker and owner of Fluid Screen Motion (New media, Commercial and Film production).
My experience covers working at international agencies and media firms including Southern Cross Austereo, Maverick Communications (AU) and Strandvågen PR (SWE). Clients include Absolut Vodka, Aston Classical, Minttu, Weight Watchers, HP, Oporto,Sol Beer and others.
I have produced and directed award winning indie films, music videos, web series, event/corporate spots. I have a knack for conceptualization, high production values (even on low budgets) and storytelling which garnered me the Young Australian Film Maker Award in 2011.
Nathan Hunt has been in the industry since 2006.
HP/Microsoft - commercial case study
Direct link to video | Added: 06/07/2012
The film was created to highlight the advantages of utilizing HP and Microsoft hardware/software to better suit small business.
The client, Southern Cross Austereo, wanted a high-end look with a small budget.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 7D & 5D
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Sony EX1/EX3
- Sony F3
- Macbook Pro/Imac
- RED MX
- StediCam Flyer/Pilot
- After Effects
Clients / Credits
- Director/Writer for "Trench" - Short Film
- Director/Writer/DP for "The Bleed" - Short Film
- Director/Producer/Camera/Editor for Maverick Communications (Aus)
- Director/Producer/DP (Video) "Oporto" for Southern Cross Austereo
- Music Video Director (co)/Producer/Camera Op for Aston Classical
- Music Video Director for Shiv-r (Aus)
- Editor for The Dirt TV (Austereo) (Aus)
- Director/DP/Editor "HP/Windows" spots for Austereo (Aus)
- PA for FlodelFilm (Sweden)
Associations / Organizations
- Massachusetts Production Coalition
Awards / Honors
- Young Australian Filmmaker Award - Byron Bay International Film Festival 2011
- Best Film - QuickFlicks Film Festival 2003 - "Why We Ponder"
- Best Drama - QuickFlicks Film Festival 2003 - "Why We Ponder"
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.