Actor/Voice Actor/Writer (Comedy). Experience in independent films and television broadcasting. Camera, technical directing, producing, etc. Looking for creative outlets for film and television. I enjoy photography and graphic design, as well.
Au Revoir, Mon Amour
In the late 1950s Paris, France a young man is abducted by aliens and subjected to a series of quirky experiments.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Actor/Writer--"Au Revoir, Mon Amour
- Actor/Producer/Sound Dept.--"Bellifax: The Not-So-Standard Oil Company
- Actor--ReadyIllinois.gov Earthquake Preparedness Commercial
- Voice Over Actor--Jamaican Tan Commercial
- Director/Narration--City of Mattoon Baseball/Softball Commercial
Awards / Honors
- Winner of Land of Lincoln Credit Union's 21 Film Project and Festival 2011 for "Best Picture." Bellifax: The Not-So-Standard Oil Company
- Eastern Illinois Communication Day 2011 Presenter
- EIU Multimedia Contest 2012 1st Place Creative Category ("Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Mysterious Vampire")
- EIU Multimedia Contest 2011 2nd Place Creative Category ("Nessie: Myth or Myth?"
- EIU Multimedia Contest 2012 3rd Place Creative Category ("Bellifax: The Not-So-Standard Oil Company")
- EIU Multimedia Contest 2012 3rd Place Commercial/PSA Category ("City of Mattoon Baseball/Softball Commercial"
- 3rd Annual New Art Film Festival--Films selected (“Bellifax: The Not-So-Standard Oil Company” “Au Revoir, Mon Amour” “A Logical Conclusion")
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.