Angelina Pictures is a full service motion picture production company specializing in feature films for kids/family audiences and mainstream audiences. The company is headed by national Emmy Award winning director/producer Paul Serafini, whose credits include Nickelodeon, Disney, TimeWarner, PBS, and others. Angelina Pictures also produces commercials, corporate video, web videos, industrial films, sales and marketing reels, and other media projects. We oversee everything, from concept through post, and have HD/SD filming capabilities, as well as video editing and finish work. Please check out our website for demo videos of our work. We do smart, imaginative storytelling for any project.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- HPX170 HD/SD
- Final Cut Pro
- AVID Media Composer
- HD/SD edit suite
- Portable jib and green screen
Clients / Credits
- Director - "Ask This Old House" (TimeWarner)
- Director - "FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman" (PBS - 4 seasons)
- Director - "Heavy Seven" Feature Film (Angelina Pictures)
- Field Director - "ZOOM" (PBS - 5 seasons)
- Series Producer - "FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman" (PBS - 3 seasons)
- Supervising Producer - "FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman" (PBS - 2 seasons)
- Supervising Producer - "ZOOM" (PBS - 5 seasons)
- Other production clients include Nickelodeon, Disney, and Universal.
Associations / Organizations
- PGA - Producers Guild of America
- NATAS - National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- AFI - American Film Institute
- IFP - Independent Filmmaker Project
Awards / Honors
- Daytime Emmy Award winner 2006
- Nine-time Daytime Emmy nominee 2002-2011
- U.S. International Film & Video Festival Awards 2007-2010
- New York Festivals Awards 2008
- WorldFest Houston Awards 2007-2010
- PROMAX Award 2006
- Parents' Choice Awards 2007-2010
- iParenting Awards 2008-2009
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (978) 610-6141
Fax: (978) 318-0072