I am a professional operator and assistant with over six years of field experience using film and digital equipment, including Panavision, Arriflex, Aaton, RED, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, and JVC camera systems. I have worked on shorts, webisodes, music videos, commercials, episodic television, and features. I have an excellent, Midwestern work ethic, and always know my role and fill it to the best of my ability. I firmly believe that when you treat your crew like family then there is no better place to be than on set. I love working in cameras, and it always shows in my on set demeanor.
Matthew Borek has been in the industry since 2006.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Leica Disto D2 Laser Tape Measure
Clients / Credits
- Operator/1st AC - Pretty Obsession (Feature)
- Operator/1st AC - Under the Doghouse (Web Series)
- Operator/1st AC - Reliance (Pilot)
- Operator/AC - The Brian McKnight Show (Episodic Televion/Variety)
- 1st/2nd AC - The Appearing (Feature)
- 1st/2nd AC - Red Wing (Feature)
- 1st/2nd AC - Driving By Braille (Feature)
- 1st AC - Death Method (Feature)
- 1st AC - Getting Back to Zero (Feature)
- 1st AC - Farmer (Narrative)
- 1st AC - Vampire, Vampire, Vampire, Vampire (Narrative)
- 1st AC - Shadow War (Narrative)
- 1st AC - Kill Me (Narrative)
- 1st AC - Preacher's Wives (Pilot)
- 1st AC - My Fair Wedding (Episodic Television)
- 1st AC - I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (Episodic Television)
- 1st AC - The Queen's Speech: Paz Vega (Funny or Die/Webisode)
- 1st AC - Stole My Love (Music Video)
- 1st AC - Sony Q Proposal (Commercial)
- 1st AC - STD Fairy (PSA/Commercial)
- 1st AC - Scratch Magic (Infomercial/Commercial)
- 2nd AC/Loader - Americano (Feature)
- 2nd AC/VTR - Josh Osho "Giants ft Childish Gambino" (Music Video)
- 2nd AC/VTR - LMFAO "Sexy & I Know It" (Music Video)
- 2nd AC/VTR - Nelly Furtado (Music Video)
- 2nd AC/VTR - The Wanted (Music Video)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.