RTC’s proprietor, Robert Torrance, has a long and varied history in the film industry. He started out as an electrician on films (from Roger Corman films to 12 million dollar independent films). During this period Robert bought a 16mm camera and start shooting educational films between jobs. In the late 80’s he began to shoot low budget features (and even got a chance to direct one). Soon after this period, Robert began to work in the corporate world as a director and editor (still occasionally working as DP). In the mid 90s he opened Los Feliz Digital, a post house. Today Robert has returned to his roots, cinematography. He has opened up Robert Torrance Camera, a boutique rental house designed to support independent filmmakers.
Direct link to video | Added: 07/24/2012
3:30 minute reel. Two cable TV films (RED) and one 35mm feature.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- RED ONE MX Stainless Steel PL Mount Includes; SSD module, focus hook battery plate (top or side) 19mm ET baseplate and 18” rods 15mm ET top cheeseplate, handle and 12” rods ET full size BNC breakout b
- EPIC X Includes; Bomb EVF 5 Inch Touchscreen Side SSD
- Canon 7D PL Canon 7D with super 35 sized sensor Takes PL mount lenses Mounting hardware and handles (15mm) SmallHD 6 inch monitor Works with Arri MMB matt box and FF1 follow focus
- ALEXA EV Viewfinder Anton Bauer H 140 (4) and charger 3-32gig cards Case
- RED Brick, Switronix and Anton Bauer batteries
- Multiple Monitors
- Arri Matt Boxes
- Arri Follow Focus
- Cables, Storage and Filters
- ZEISS Ultra Primes
- Angenieux Optimo and RUBY Zooms
- Heads and Tripods
Clients / Credits
- My Dog's Christmas Miracle
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.