I'm a jack of many trades - master of some.
I have years of experience both in and out of the film industry.
I have directed, produced, shot, edited and created visual effects for various projects, and have written software for several industries including custom post production workflow tools.
Right now - I'm looking for anything that pays. I cannot do deferred pay.
I have my own GH2 package with accessories and Nikon lenses and I am available to shoot your project, as a DP or operator. I'm also good at editing and have extensive knowledge of and experience in visual effects. As a VFX artist, I'm primarily a compositor, but have dabbled in 3D.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Panasonic GH2 - 160Mbit IntraFrame "driftwood" firmware
- Full set of Nikon lenses, ND filters, polarizers
- Tripod & fluid head, monopod, gorillapod, X-grip
- 5' by 6' portable green/blue screen with stand
- 8'-12' Jib arm
- Shoulder rig
- Pico dolly
Clients / Credits
- Trouble Is My Business - feature film - Producer, DIT, Editor
- Safety Geeks SVI - TV Show - Visual Effects Supervisor
- Invention with Brian Forbes - Web Series - DP, VFX
- Six Gun Savior - feature film - B Camera Operator, VFX Supervisor
- Destiny's Stop - short film - Director, DP, Editor, VFX
- The Wager - feature film - Visual Effects Supervisor, Assistant Editor
Awards / Honors
- Los Angeles 3D Film Festival - Best 3D TV Show winner
- 2010 Streamy Awards - Best Visual Effects nominee
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (818) 703-2456
Mobile: (818) 703-2456