Saga Film: freelance producer/director, 2008 – 2010
• Golfskoli Birgis Leifs, 12 episodes, golf teaching.
• Matarast, 12 episode cooking show.
• Skolahreysti, 10 episode Fitness show for children.
• Logi I beinni. 24 episode live talk show.
Lazytown Entertainment. 2007 – 2008
• Line producer, 26 episodes. Lazytown Extra
Skjar 1. 2006 - 2008 (Screen One) Television station
• Responsible for helping build a new sports channel to broadcast the English Premier league. Produced and directed weekly magazine show as well as ordering all the games and scheduling.
Channel 2, IBC. Now 365 Media. 1996 -2006
• Producer/Director in sports. PGA, NBA, English Premier league
Italian SERIE A, European Champions League, as well as miscellaneous sporting events from all over the world.
• Country controller/producer 2000 Today. A worldwide broadcast live from every time zone in the world. 24 hour broadcast coordinated by BBC in London and PBS Boston.
Channel 2 , IBC. Now 365 Media. 1987 – 1996
• Cameraman, News and general programming, studio.
Golf, 1998 - 2011
• Produced/Directed The Icelandic Open from 1998 – 2011 as well as weekly magazine show from the top flight golf tour.
• Currently studying Golf course Management and Operations at The Golf Academy of America, Orlando campus. Graduating August 2012.
• Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA. 1984 – 1987, Still Photography
• San Francisco Art Institute 1983 – 1984, Still Photography
Clients / Credits
- Producer/Director Live Talk show with Music
- Producer, Director, Cameraman 12 episode Golf teaching
- Line Producer, Lazytown Extra 26 episodes
- Producer/Director Channel 2 sports 8 years
- Producer/Director Skolahreysti-youth fitness competition Channel 2 and RUV
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (407) 574-6101
Alt: (407) 446-5273
Mobile: (407) 446-5273