Jenesis Creative, Inc.
No matter what the subject is, there's a heart to every story. I pride myself in finding that heart.
Interview subjects feel comfortable and relaxed and know I'm listening to what they have to say. They're willing to share more. That's when the first beat of the story begins.
I like to think outside the box and am eager to find new storytelling angles. Working with other creative minds who enjoy taking an idea to the next level is what makes my profession rewarding. Collaboration leads to great things.
Clients / Credits
- Show Producer/Head Writer-magazine show on PBS
- Documentary Producer/Writer-PBS Documentary 'Untamed Legacy'
- Field Producer-Gatorade Japan
- Documentary Producer/writer-PBS Documentary 'Tracing the Tracks'
- Producer/Script writer-Sarasota Memorial Hospital (multiple projects)
- Producer/Script Writer-American Heart Association (multiple projects)
- Producer/Director University of South Florida commercial spots
- Field Producer-FDNY and AHA (CPR Anytime)
- Field Producer-HDTV
- Field Producer-Discovery Health
- Scriptwriter-Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures
- Special Projects Producer-WFLA-TV, Tampa
Awards / Honors
- 2012 Midsouth Emmy-Best Writing 'Untamed Legacy'
- 2012 Midsouth Emmy-Best Topical Documentary
- 2011 Suncoast Emmy-Best Writing
- 2011 Suncoast Emmy-Best Arts/Entertainment Program
- 2011 Suncoast Emmy-Best Youth/Teens Program
- 2010 Suncoast Emmy-Best Education Program
- 2008 Suncoast Emmy-Best Magazine Program
- 2008 Griot Drum Award-Community Affairs
- 2005 Suncoast Emmy-Best Writing
- 2005 Suncoast Emmy-Best Feature Segment 'Still Life'
- 2005 Suncoast Emmy-Best Feature Segment
- 1998 Suncoast Emmy-Best Public Affairs Program
- 1994 SPJ Green Eyeshade Award-Best Documentary
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (727) 385-9112
Mobile: (727) 385-9112