I'm currently looking for an opportunity to transition from a very technical field (software-application support) into one that would allow me to utilize my creative side plus my business skills.
If you’re looking for someone that is detail-orientated, works well with others, can grasp new skills easily and knows what it takes to create and follow a budget maybe I'm the one for you.
I'm seeking to pursue any and all opportunities that would allow me to build skills in TV and film production.
Additionally, I've taken seminars or listened to various panel discussions on the following:
* Post Production
* Scriptwriting / How to Build a great screenplay
* Scene & Structure
* Special Effects FX
* After Effects
* Technical aspects of a series
Currently involved in the following groups - "Filmmakers in Action" and the "Chicago Screenwriting Network".
I also have very rudimentary knowledge of Final Cut Pro.
Amorous Lesko has been in the industry since 2010.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection which includes After Effect,Premiere
- On first assignment as a Production Assistant put together a bag full of items that could be used on a production set
Clients / Credits
- Production Assistant, on "A City to Make Me"
- Production Assistant on "The Director"
- Scriptwriter, Production Assistant, Props on "Chicago Heat"
Awards / Honors
- Recognized by Executive Producer for coming up with the key concept and plot point for Chicago Heat script
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (773) 281-6831
Mobile: (773) 677-9643