Cinematographer/Editor/Director/Producer with professional equipment in Osaka, Japan.
An understanding, well-rounded, responsible, punctual, diligent, and highly-skilled worker on the international stage.
I own Sony NEX-FS100 and Canon 7D.
I have a bachelor's degree in film production from a university in the United States.
Email or P-HUB message is the best way to contact me.
Video samples: vimeo.com
Mount Koya in May
Location: Wakayama, Japan
Date:May 18th, 2012
Sony E-mount 18-200mm
G-LOG + MB LUT for Canon DSLR Cinestyle
"A Breeze Of Reminiscence" by Javier Anibarro Z.
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Sony NEX-FS100
- Sony lens (18-200mm)
- Zeiss lenses (28, 50, 85mm)
- Tokina lens (11-16mm)
- Sigma lens (150-500mm)
- Canon 7D
- Canon lenses (28, 85, 100 macro, 18-135mm)
- Lowel DV Creator 55
- Glidecam HD4000
- Sachtler FSB6
- RODE NTG2
- Zoom H4n
- Indie-Dolly Systems
- Jib crane
- Mac Pro
- Final Cut Studio 3
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production
Clients / Credits
- Director/Writer/Editor/Producer on MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY (US, feature, 2012)
- Camera Operator on Sleeping in Gethsemane's music live event
- Cinematographer on DROPLET (South Sudan, short, 2011)
- Director/Writer/Editor/Producer on ONE DAY IN THE MORNING (US, short, 2010)
- Dragados USA, Hitachi Zosen Corporation
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.