Nathan Dugan Bridges
I’m a goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates employees to meet high performance standards. Flexible team player that thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects. Productive worker with solid work ethic and high tolerance for stress from working in highly competitive industries in New York City.
Highlights from my experience include:
• Producing & Writing several films that have been accepted into 8 different Film Festivals which were Oscar pre-qualifiers.
• Working with many of the top brands in the country: Microsoft, Ford, Verizon, Samsung, P&G Brands, Delta, Chevy & American Airlines.
• Producing & Editing a Katy Perry Viral Video.
• Producing a Fundraising Video for Makers of Memories Foundation that increased their revenues by 300%.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Clients / Credits
- Producer on The Little Tin Man by Visionheir Pictures
- Producer on 43 Million Secrets by Makers of Memories
- Associate Producer for HBO Pilot Pitch
- Commercial Producer for Brand Connections in NYC
Awards / Honors
- Funded $100k Kickstarter Campaign
- Life in Short accepted into NYC Intl’ FF ’11 – Santa Rosa Intl’ FF ’11 – NYC New Filmmakers
- Magic Juan accepted into USA Intl’ FF ‘09 – Chicago Children’s FF ‘09 – Santa Barbara Intl’ FF ’09
- Paul & Me accepted into Big Boy Pictures – Atlanta Intl’ FF ‘06 – Campus Movie Fest ’06 Best Drama
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.