Core competencies - Intellectual Property, Contract Drafting & Negotiations, Copyrights, Legal Writing, Media Publishing, Team Management & Supervision
Brief description - Assist filmmakers in finding music and properly securing music licenses that work best within their films - whether original, music-library, or commercial. Additionally offering consultation work to independent musicians, composers, singers & songwriters - assisting with publishing, rights, & royalties issues and ultimately preparing their material for placement within the marketplace.
Steve Collins has been in the industry since 5.
Clients / Credits
- Music Clearance Researcher at Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Music Supervisor for "Obey The Giant" (indie full feature)
- Music Supervisor for "Locked in a Garage Band" (indie full feature)
- Music Supervisor for "TUB" (film short showcased at Sundance)
- Music Supervisor for "1ndustry" (reality series on ZCity/FuseTV)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.