Interactive and digital media producer with over 5 years of experience in advertising, marketing and museums.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Project management tools: Basecamp, Omni Plan, Microsoft Project
- Imaging: DSLR photography, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Video production: Final Cut Pro, Quicktime, MPEG streamclip, Compressor
- Conversational understanding of HTML, XML, AJAX, CSS, JS
- Visual arts: Printmaking, letterpress, oil and acrylic painting
Clients / Credits
- Producer for Herman Miller
- Producer for Natural History Museum Los Angeles
- Producer for UCLA School of Architecture and Urban Design
- Producer for Mattel
- Producer for the J. Paul Getty Museum
Awards / Honors
- 2012 Webby Award
- 2012 Muse Award
- 2010 Communication Art Interactive Annual
- 2010 Muse Award
- 2006 Fulbright Scholar
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.