Working in the industry for over ten years, I've edited dozens high profile projects, with heavyweight filmmakers like Michael Bay, Bryan Singer, and Jonathan Liebesman. I've edited three feature films (two of them with big stars such as Timothy Hutton, Jordana Brewster, and Chloe Sevigny); I cut major scenes on the Pilot for ABC's Emmy-winning House, as well as dozens of documentaries, reality segments, trailers, commercials, and music videos.
I thrive under pressure and work with a lively positive attitude that keeps the process fun while still delivering on the results. I believe I can work in any media format, in any genre, and knock it out of the park. And I'd be happy to provide plenty of references who would vouch for this.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Sole Editor on The Killing Room, starring Timothy Hutton, Chloe Sevigny
- Additional Editor on Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
- Additional Editor on pilot for ABC's House
- Editor for Warner Home Video; featurettes on Kubrick, Hitchcock, and Clint Eastwood box sets
- Editor on Rings; Dreamworks short on "The Ring" DVD
Awards / Honors
- Martin Scorsese Young Filmmakers Award; Tisch School of the Arts
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.