Laura Duarte Goméz
Graduate student (MA in Media Studies at The New School) interested in gaining experience in the tv/film industry as a production assistant or research assistant.
Mago Media, Inc/Mago LTD - New York, NY (Personal Assistant from January 2010 - Present)
• Assistant to the Writer/Producer/Director/Owner of the Company
• Participate in production of Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel; a three part project (Coffee Table Book/Exhibition/Documentary)
• Manage all online social media for the project
Perlmutt Productions - New York, NY (Freelance Production Assistant from April 2012-Present)
• Translate, transcribe, and assist in the production of AGAINST THE CLOCK (a feature documentary film)
Gigantic Productions! - New York, NY (Transcriber from July 2012 - September 2012)
• Translated (Spanish to English), transcribed, and subtitled footage for the MTV show "Washington Heights" which came out January 2013
Please view my resume for more information.
Laura Duarte Goméz has been in the industry since 2010.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.