Luis Servera is a filmmaker born and raised in the Bronx, NY. He has directed, shot, and produced music videos, commercials, and short films. "Alma de mi Padre"- a short that he directed in Mexico city-was aired on the Independent Film Channel and screened at the Time Warner Theater. His 1st major music video Mr. Lif "The Sun", was also picked up for air time on MTV 2, and MTV U. Luis's last music video Dacav5 "Dirty Style", received over 600k views on Youtube.
Luis was a Producer at Wieden+Kennedy NY, an advertisement agency located in the heart of SOHO. He has worked on such brands such as Nike Jordan, ESPN, Benihana, Nokia and W+K Entertainment.
Clients / Credits
- Director- Music Video- 2011 Dacav5 “Dirty Style”- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DloRyD5cUTU
- Director- Wieden + Kennedy NY- 2011 ESPN Sportscenter Explaining Lost- https://vimeo.com/17690373
- Co-Director- Wieden + Kennedy - 2010 WK Interact “Never Sleeps”- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHq9
- Director- Music Video - 2009 Mr. Lif “The Sun”- http://www.mtv.com/videos/mr-lif/405522/the-sun.jhtm
- Director- Ghetto Film School/ Digital Bodega- 2007 Short Film in Mexico City- Alma de Mi Padre http:
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Music Video- Mr. Lif "The Sun" was broadcasted on MTV, MTV U, MTV 2
- Short Film- "Brother's Keeper" recipient of the Film National Board of Review
- Recipient of the Fall 2007 Max Kolb Telethon Scholarship
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.