How to Run a Successful E-Mail Marketing Campaign - CANCELLED
-This class has been cancelled. Please check the BDA website for future offerings.
In today's world, it's important to stay in contact with your clients/customers, but you want to have a purpose for e-mailing them. This workshop is designed to help you understand why and when to use e-mail marketing. It will show you how to set up a strategy that works for your business by understanding who to connect with and when. You'll learn how to create enticing content that gets results and how to review those results.
Whether you are intimidated by technology or are a professional looking to add to your arsenal of tools, this workshop is right for you. It's designed for both people who want to make their e-mail content stronger and those who have no idea where to start.
This workshop will cover:
* Why to use e-mail marketing
* What makes a good campaign
* What is Can-Spam and why you should care
* How to get started: strategies and planning
* Who you should be connecting with and how to get their permission
* Does list size matter and how to grow it
* What should you be writing about and where to get content
* When should you be sending out emails
* What encourages folks to open your email and how to get them to click through
* How to extend the reach of what you write and integrate with social media
* How to get better results to keep improving on your campaigns
PLEASE REGISTER at the BDA website. Boulder Digital Arts offers affordable training in digital media from professionals working in the field.
Is there something wrong with this event?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.