3DS Max Advanced
3ds Max advanced class will focus on learning advanced modeling techniques, advanced animation, mapping, and advanced lighting.
Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.
Low and High Poly modeling
• More Detailed Box Modeling techniques, Tips and Tricks
• Learn the Edge Copying technique
• Combine multiple modeling concepts to create photo-real models
• Learn to build anything from Airplanes to humans
• Learn the differences between Mesh, Patches, and Nurbs techniques
• Unwrap any complex objects using Unwrap UVW and Texporter plugin
• Learn Game texturing Techniques
• Pelt Mapping
• Layer many maps using UVW map channels
• Using Alphas and images as Alphas
• Mix and Composite Mapping
• Material types in depth inclucing Multi-Sub Obect, Composite, Matte/Shadow
• Raytraced Materials
• Render to Texture
• Using Skylight
• Area Lights
• Light Tracer
• Photometric Lights
• E-Light Plugin
• Tips on how to reduce time consuming renders with simple standard lights
• Learn Controllers in depth
• List Controllers and Limit Controllers
• Constraints – Attachment, Surface, Path, Position, Orientation, LookAt, Link
• Parameter Collector
• Wire Parameters
• Inverse Kinematics
• IK Solvers
• Animation Modifiers
• Animation Materials and Effects
• Channel Locks and Inheritance
• Audio Synchronization
• Particles tips and tricks
• Particle Flow
• Envornmental effects
• Composition tips
• Glow and flares
• Dynamics with Reactor
3ds Max Fundamentals Course
Please visit fmctraining.com or contact Courtney LeStarge at (312)566-0400 to register or for more information.
Other 3ds Max classes also available!
Is there something wrong with this event?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.