2-DAY CAMERA & LIGHTING WORKSHOP in L.A. June 29-30
LIGHT & SHADOW: CAMERA & LIGHTING WORKSHOP in L.A. June 29-30
“The BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY WORKSHOP" - Mark Slupinski, Commercial Photographer / Filmmaker
All HANDS-ON PRACTICES over textbook theories to achieve Simple, Creative and Efficient shooting techniques without tons of equipment, budget, crew or time.
LEARN TO LIGHT:
• Lighting for DRAMA & INTERVIEWS
• OPTIMUM Camera & Light Positions
• How to CREATE MOOD with COLOR light?
• OUTDOOR - Handling SUN & SHADOW (Weather Permitting)
• 10 Things You Must Know on LOCATION SHOOT
• 3-STEP PROCESS in Camera/Lighting Set-Ups
• Lighting DARK SKIN TONE & COMPLEXIONS
• Shooting in TIGHT AREAS
• And many more...
WHEN: JUNE 29-30 (Sat & Sun)
WHO: Narrative/Documentary Filmmakers
FEE: $375 Includes Studio, Equipment and Lunch
$325 Student Discount
"A practical, hands-on course that provides VERY USEFUL TOOLS & TIPS!" - Eva Zelig, TV Producer, EMMY AWARD WINNER
LIMITED SEATING. Join us! Light it Right!
Solar Film/Video Productions
632 Broadway, Ste. 304
New York, NY 10012
Is there something wrong with this event?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.