Motion 101 - An Introduction to Motion 5
Create brilliant titles, transitions, effects, and more with Motion 5, the motion graphics companion to Final Cut Pro X. This three-day, hands-on course starts with motion graphics fundamentals and moves into compositing, animation, and the world of 3D. Explore new intelligent templates to quickly and flexibly create high-quality effects, titles, transitions, and generators as well as create rigs to adjust related parameters with a single control.
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for students who are looking to learn more about creating motion graphics using Motion and who prefer hands-on, interactive instruction.
What You Will Learn
• Creating Smart Motion Templates and publishing them to Final Cut Pro X.
• Creating parameter rigs to quickly adjust related parameters with a single control.
• Understanding behavior-based animation.
• Using keyframes to create animation.
• Creating content with Generators, shapes and paint strokes.
• Stabilizing and tracking media.
• Animating cameras and using advanced 3D features.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
• Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
• Basic knowledge of editing and motion graphics terminology is highly recommended
Apple Pro Certification available for this course.
Three-day intensives are from 10am-6pm.
*All course information is subject to change and will be posted here upon release of Apple's official courseware.
Certification cost: Certification cost: Free with course (certification test must be redeemed within 30 days and taken on-site)*
Is there something wrong with this event?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.