Jersey City, New Jersey
I have been in the industry since 1997.
(917) 846-5356 (917) 846-5356
Professional cameraman / DP with more than 15 years production experience. I have several HD cameras packages with lights and audio gear. I can work as an ENG package and I also have access to a great studio with green-screen in the city and can easily accommodate your needs for single or multi camera projects weather it be documentary, short film, broadcast, commercial or reality TV and I do corporate and industrial projects as well. I can also produce almost any video start to finish what ever the budget and will be as involved in the process as you want. Learn more and to get a quote go to; MartinColeProduction.com
Quick clips of Interviews I've shoot over the past few years. For A&E, TV Guide and several different Corporate and Documentary videos.
- SG Super Genius Camera group
- Telly Award of Excellence 2004 NJ Transit
- 1998 NJ-IABC Iris Award of Excellence
- MAR COM Awards 2011 Gold Winner NJ TRANSIT
- Telly Award of Excellence for A&E special 2011
- 2004 – Present: NJ TRANSIT Jeffrey Antman, Senior Director, Creative Services Newark, NJ 07105
- 2006 – Present: International Specialty Products Lisa Porter ISP Wayne, NJ 07470
- 2005 – Present: THUMBWAR David Vottero Creative Director Los Angeles, CA 90038
- 2005 - Present: John Yetter, Executive Producer St. Louis, MO 63104
- 2003 - Present: DePalma Productions Robert DePalma President New Rochelle, NY
- 2010 - BrainStorm Production David Levin A&E
- (Camera Gear) Canon EOS 7D, HD 1080p SLR camera; Sony EX3 HD camera shoots MP4 format onto SXS or SD cards; JVC 750 ProHD cameras shoots MP4 or QuickTime format 1080 or 720 in 60i, 30P, 24P.
- (Lighting package) 2-LED 500 Lightpanals 1- DIVA light 2 soft boxes 1000W D-light Tungsten W/doors 500W Omni Tungsten W/doors 2- Toto lights Tungsten 250W Inki Frez Tungsten W/doors 650W Frez.
- (Audio package) Sure 32A Mixer Sennheiser 416 shotgun mic 2- Sennheiser Radio mic lavs Audio-Technica Stereo mic 2- Audio-Technica hardwire lavs Boom W/shockmount and fuzzy wind screen Cables.
We've worked with Martin Cole on a diverse range of projects over the past few years, and our experience has always been that he brings enthusiasm, ideas and a creative eye to all of those assignments. What more could you ask for from a professional DP?John Yetter
Save as Contact
Save this contact and optionally add it to the selected list(s) below. What's this?
Contacts are a great way to save and organize the profiles you come across while searching ProductionHUB for production companies, freelancers, and equipment vendors. We want it to be easy for you to build and maintain lists of your favorite candidates, clients, vendors, and colleagues.
To start building your contact lists, simply click on the "Add as Contact" button from any directory profile and organize them in lists that you create. Examples: Red-headed Camera Operators in Milwaukee; SFX Makeup Artists with Zombie makeup experience; Miami Studios; Sound guys; NAB Show Contacts; Best Grip Trucks; Motion Graphics Artists with great Reels; Boom Ops I've worked with; Costume Designers in Atlanta; "Gravity" Crew Peeps; etc.