Sherman Oaks, California
I have been in the industry since 1998.
Hello and thanks for stopping by! I specialize in broadcasting, live events, production and post-production. Are you looking for someone with the ability to remain calm during stressful situations while managing urgent deadlines and multiple projects? That’s me. I’m creative, energetic and enthusiastic. Great sense of humor and fluency with technology. Are you looking for someone special? Someone with a unique skill set, and a wide range of experience? Over the years I've worn many hats including, videographer/ producer/ editor/ project manager/ and all around tech geek. I also direct live events with the NewTek Tricaster. I have over twelve years experience in Television, Film, Sports, News, Music Videos, Corporate Events, and e-learning/ training. I have done most production/ broadcast related jobs and can bring experience, solutions, and a strong work ethic to your next production. I’m very proficient on a mac with Final Cut Studio 3, and Adobe CS6, and can also work on PC with Avid, and Vegas. Do you need to meet a deadline? Need some editing assistance? Need training or consulting services? Or maybe you want to do some testimonials with a Chroma Key (green screen)? Want somebody to help you out in a bind? Need to compress for multiple formats? Got to adjust the color? Want to make your video stand above the crowd? Just let me know, and I can help. My services are tailored to fit your individual needs. I can work as an individual, part of your crew, or be a Project Manager and/or crew your event. Can travel or tour US and the world. My passport is current. I am able to re-locate for the right opportunity. Please contact me for more info or booking. Contact Tim @ 424-543-4633 and leave a message, or twuolle [at] yahoo.com. Follow me on Twitter.
- Los Angeles Creative Professionals User Group
- Los Angeles Post Production Group
- Outstanding Service Award- Presented by U-HAUL
- U-Haul International, Inc.- Video Producer/ Editor/ A/V support
- ESPN-MLB ALL STAR WEEK 2011 -parab/ utility
- Arizona Football Scouting- Videographer
- Sportvision- 1st and 10 software operator/ tech
- Arizona Cardinals Football- Scoreboard Operations
- Fox Sports- National Broadcast Crew
- Super Bowl XLII - ENG Videographer
- NBC “Biggest Loser” -Casting Assistant
- A&E “Big Spender” -Video Production Assistant
- Robson Communities- FCP Editor/ Trainer/ Consultant
- Sunscope Productions- Lighting Tech
- Burke Brothers Productions- Videographer/ ENG
- Serendipity Videography- Videographer
- Dane Cook Comedy Tour- Videographer
- Professional Bull Riders, Inc (on Versus)- Videographer
- Phoenix Police Reserves- Videographer/ FCP Editor
- The Future of Medicine (documentary) Training and Consulting in FCP Editor/ DVD Studio Pro
- Mickey Mixin' Oliver- FCP Editor/ Trainer/ Consultant
- Sonoran Visual Media-Videographer
- Phoenix Coyotes Hockey- Videographer/ Camera Shader/ Daktronics/ Click FX
- MLB.com- Pitch F/X operator and tech
- TERRAIN (2006) Directed by Douglas Rosenberg and Allen Kaeja-Lighting Technician/ Grip
- ESPN /ABC Sports-ASU, U of A, and Cardinals Football
- Ironman.com 2009 Tempe, AZ -FCP Logger
- Insight Bowl-Sun Devil Stadium-Tempe, AZ-ESPN
- Fiesta Bowl-University of Phoenix Stadium-Glendale, AZ (2011 and 2013)-ESPN
- CBS 5 News-KPHO-Phoenix, AZ - Studio and ENG camera/ Editor/ Commercial Production/ Engineering
- Wisconsin Badgers Basketball- Handheld Camera Op
- Wisconsin Badgers Football- Camera Op
- Wisconsin Badgers Hockey- Handheld Camera Op
- SolidLine Media- Camera Op
- iBN Sports- Director -Newtek Tricaster
- AIA Sports- Director -Newtek Tricaster
- Video Cameras (multiple formats) Handheld or Studio
- Final Cut Pro
- FCX (learning)
- Adobe CS6 Production Premium
- Avid Media Composer
- NewTek Tricaster
- K Zone and Pitch FX (virtual stike-zone)
- 1st and 10 software (Virtual lines on the field)
- Parab (Parabolic Mic)
- Training and Consulting
- File Based Delivery and Digital Workflow
- Equipment set-up and Strike
- And more...
- I own an HD package, but can also rent or use your equipment.
Save as Contact
Save this contact and optionally add it to the selected list(s) below. What's this?
Contacts are a great way to save and organize the profiles you come across while searching ProductionHUB for production companies, freelancers, and equipment vendors. We want it to be easy for you to build and maintain lists of your favorite candidates, clients, vendors, and colleagues.
To start building your contact lists, simply click on the "Add as Contact" button from any directory profile and organize them in lists that you create. Examples: Red-headed Camera Operators in Milwaukee; SFX Makeup Artists with Zombie makeup experience; Miami Studios; Sound guys; NAB Show Contacts; Best Grip Trucks; Motion Graphics Artists with great Reels; Boom Ops I've worked with; Costume Designers in Atlanta; "Gravity" Crew Peeps; etc.