New York, New York
I have been in the industry since 2003.
(201) 819-7175 (201) 819-7175
Colin Tipton is a producer and audio engineer at ABC News Radio, the largest commercial news radio network in the United States. Tipton produces long-form news stories for ABC's digital audio platform on Slacker Radio, provides audio engineering and production support for live coverage of breaking news events, and produces Perspective, an award-winning weekly news magazine program.
• Audio Engineering Society
• Society of Broadcast Engineers
• Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
• Cinema Audio Society
• Expertise in recording, producing, and mixing audio for television, radio, and live events
• Advanced skills in music theory, composition, orchestration, and arranging
- Audio Engineering Society
- Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
- Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Society of Composers
- Producer and Audio Engineer at ABC News
- Audio Editor & Mixer for The Metropolitan Opera
- Sound Designer for Raw City Sound
- Audio Editor & Mixer for Pro Publica
- Production Director at Air America Media
- Audio Engineer at WNYC/New York Public Radio
- Orchestrator & Arranger for The Hartford Symphony Orchestra
- Audio Engineer for Sharp Entertainment
Save as Contact
Save this contact and optionally add it to the selected list(s) below. What's this?
Contacts are a great way to save and organize the profiles you come across while searching ProductionHUB for production companies, freelancers, and equipment vendors. We want it to be easy for you to build and maintain lists of your favorite candidates, clients, vendors, and colleagues.
To start building your contact lists, simply click on the "Add as Contact" button from any directory profile and organize them in lists that you create. Examples: Red-headed Camera Operators in Milwaukee; SFX Makeup Artists with Zombie makeup experience; Miami Studios; Sound guys; NAB Show Contacts; Best Grip Trucks; Motion Graphics Artists with great Reels; Boom Ops I've worked with; Costume Designers in Atlanta; "Gravity" Crew Peeps; etc.