Osaka / Kyoto, Japan
Cinematographer/Editor/Director/Producer with professional equipment in Osaka and Kyoto, Japan.
As a director of photography, I have worked for companies and people all over the world to make films(narratives and documentaries), shorts, music videos, corporate videos, live performance, and a variety of PVs.
An understanding, well-rounded, responsible, punctual, diligent, and highly-skilled worker on the international stage. I have a great communication skill to support you.
I own Sony NEX-FS100 and Canon DSLR. I also use professional camcorders such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic, and DSLRs.
Having worked as a producer in this field, I also can manage international projects where their headquarters are remote from production location like Japan, not only shooting but also arranging talent, equipment, location, beds, food, and transportation.
I have a bachelor's degree in film production from a university in the United States. I'm a Japanese/English speaker.
Email or P-HUB message is the best way to contact me.
Video samples: vimeo.com
Location: Wakayama, Japan Date:May 18th, 2012 Equipment: Sony NEX-FS100 Sony E-mount 18-200mm Post Production: FCP7 MPEG Streamclip G-LOG + MB LUT for Canon DSLR Cinestyle Music: "A…
- Director/Writer/Editor/Producer on MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY (US, feature, 2012)
- Camera Operator on Sleeping in Gethsemane's music live event
- Cinematographer on DROPLET (South Sudan, short, 2011)
- Director/Writer/Editor/Producer on ONE DAY IN THE MORNING (US, short, 2010)
- Dragados USA
- Siemens AG
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Sony NEX-FS100
- Canon 7D
- Lenses (Zeiss, Canon, Sony, SIgma, and Tokina)
- Lighting Kits (Lowel DV Creator 55+)
- Steadycam system (Glidecam HD4000+)
- Camera support system (Sachtler, Manfrotto, and CPM)
- Shotgun audio system (RODE NTG2+)
- WIreless audio system (Sony+)
- Indie-Dolly Systems
- Jib crane and camera slider
- Mac Pro
- Final Cut Studio 3
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production