I am a reliable, knowledgeable, and most importantly professional Videographer. I am a graduate of the University of Maine and have done numerous productions around Maine and am positive that I would be a quality candidate for you.
• Extensive knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Premiere, and Avid.
• Have an aptitude for storytelling.
• Skilled in After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficient in graphics design.
• Possess a positive/enthusiastic attitude and drive for continuous learning and skill development.
• Effective time management and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, as well as display effective independent problem solving.
Documentary on two local wineries in Maine. See how these family run businesses started and how wine has become a part of their life. Maine is not known for wineries because of the cold climate, but…
- NAB Foundation Video Contest 2nd Place www.freedomofspeechpsa.org
- Camera Operator-Maine Public Broadcasting Network
- Video Coordinator-UMaine Men's Basketball Team
- Editor/Motion Graphics Artist- Freelance
- Final Cut Pro 7, Avid, Premiere
- Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Sony Z5U, JVC 750, Easy Jib, Lighting equiptment
- Booms, Lavaliers, shotguns, PZM, handheld microphones
- Audio MIxing
Save as Contact
Save this contact and optionally add it to the selected list(s) below. What's this?
Contacts are a great way to save and organize the profiles you come across while searching ProductionHUB for production companies, freelancers, and equipment vendors. We want it to be easy for you to build and maintain lists of your favorite candidates, clients, vendors, and colleagues.
To start building your contact lists, simply click on the "Add as Contact" button from any directory profile and organize them in lists that you create. Examples: Red-headed Camera Operators in Milwaukee; SFX Makeup Artists with Zombie makeup experience; Miami Studios; Sound guys; NAB Show Contacts; Best Grip Trucks; Motion Graphics Artists with great Reels; Boom Ops I've worked with; Costume Designers in Atlanta; "Gravity" Crew Peeps; etc.