The most engaging form of content is video.
It is a useful tool when it comes to helping potential buyers learn about a product. Customers will only buy your product or service when they understand what it does and how it will help them. It is unsurprising that video content is such a good tool for this as the visual element helps businesses clearly explain how things work.
Look no further!
I have over 16 years of experience in video production spanning across brands you know and love, delivering money-making content and building on their existing or newly formed business initiatives.
For more detailed information watch my video here or follow the tips below:
Number 1: Plan in advance
- Define your audience - who they are and what they love
- Identify your audience’s problem
- Emphasize on the qualities of your product and/or service
Number 2: Clearly define the goal
- Do you want more subscribers?
- Do you want somebody to buy a product or service?
- Do you want them to follow you?
- Do you want them to watch the next video?
Number 3: Your brand message
- Make this simple and memorable
Number 4: Write a script
- Start with a rough outline draft
- Check the written version with company stakeholders, colleagues, friends, family etc.
- Does your point come across?
Number 5: Revise the script
- Take people’s feedback, but stick your ground
Number 6: Make a shot-list
- The kind of shots you’ll be getting in the video
- Make a shot-list from the script
Number 7: Have good lighting
- Research and learn how to light properly
- Experiment with lighting
- Check YouTube tutorials
Number 8: Use a clean backdrop
- Clean, consistent and on-brand backdrop
Number 9: Have good audio
- Crisp and clean audio is crucial
- Shoot in a quiet environment
- Use good audio equipment
Number 10: Avoid shaky movements
- Use a gimbal or tripod
Number 11: Be comfortable on camera
- Project confidence while you are filming
- Know what you are talking about
- Rehearse and bring your authentic self
- Show the world what you are about
- Have fun!
It is easier than ever before for businesses to create and share high-quality video content. If you don’t already have video as part of your content strategy, then perhaps you should think about experimenting with a couple of projects.
Don’t forget video has great ROI, it builds trust, encourages social shares and the algorithm loves it.
Feel free to follow me for more of these - I will be launching a new episode every two weeks and sharing shorts in between.
If you have any questions about production or marketing strategies please contact me at email@example.com or visit https://newevolutionvideoproduction.com/.
For all you film fanatics here's the gear we used: