Sony Creative Software, a leading provider of professional video and audio editing applications, today announced the availability of the latest upgrades to their award-winning line of consumer products which include Movie Studio 13 Platinum and ACID Music Studio 10. These applications offer aspiring independent filmmakers and music producers the tools to produce compelling, professional-quality projects for distribution from the desktop to the cloud.
Movie Studio 13 Platinum now provides users with:
- A streamlined workflow
- Touch-enabled editing
- 4K (ultra HD) file support
- A wide range of video and audio effects
- Ability to select from two distinct editing modes & match colors from multiple scenes
- Ability to upload the final movie directly to Facebook or YouTube.
"The latest enhancements to our award-winning Movie Studio line of products are the result of highly focused conversations that we’ve had with many customers. This release is centered on streamlining the editing process for a smoother creative flow resulting in consistently great movies," said Dave Chaimson, divisional vice president for Sony Creative Software. Movie Studio 13 Platinum takes ease-of-use and efficient editing to the next level, and we are excited to share it with the world.
ACID Music Studio 10 provides an impressive workflow and offers users exciting performance enhancements with:
- 24-bit/192kHz audio support
- MIDI track freeze
- Event grouping, and drum grid editor key maps.
- Users can also publish to SoundCloud, the world’s most popular original music upload site, from within the application.
content and images courtesy of: Sony Creative Software