• Prime location in Park Mile, centrally located to Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, and the Westside.
• The Harbor Building is situated between Lorraine Blvd and S Irving Blvd along Wilshire Blvd, stretching an entire block.
• In close proximity to public transit and the Metro purple line. With the Purple Line Extension, the metro has plans to complete the subway to the Westside.
• Minutes to vibrant local destinations such as Larchmont Village, LACMA, The Grove, The Line Hotel, Koreatown and Museum Row.
- Available: 10,000 sf
- 17 offices
- 1 conference room
- Large open communal area in the middle of the space (GREAT FOR EVENTS)
- 2 breakout areas (one a view)
- Kitchen with full size refrigerator, sink, cabinet storage, dishwasher
- Private entrance
- Lobby security
- Key Access Only
- Parking: unreserved spots in our parking garage
Who are we? A fun and vibrant company looking renting out an open wing of our 6th floor office. You will share the floor with our offices but will have your own private entrance and access to our restroom facilities. Guests are not permitted to bring pets, but there are dogs in our wings of the floor. Space seems to be a better fit for longterm renters but we are definitely open to just renting out our conference room, open area, or a number of the small offices in the space.
Minimum – Day
Maximum – 3 years
Must have evidence of General Liability, Property, and Workers Compensation
Must be a minimum 21+ (alcohol permitted)
Guests must provide additional insurance and valid permits for all vendors
All rentals include set-up and teardown time