Editor(s) - Sand Diego, CA - 8/27-30
Sunday, August 27, 2023 for four days
This lead is FREE to pursue with a Basic or Featured Profile
We are looking for a professional video editor who can edit a Highlight event video.
Raw footage will be recorded onsite and transferred to Editor
Must have experience in event editing (show samples)
Able to deliver on short deadlines,
Prior experience with onsite Highlights aka Happy Face videos required.
• Candidates must be able to work well as part of a team and be able to collaborate with creative directors.
• 3-5 years or more of video editing experience.
• Owns and maintains the necessary equipment to edit remotely.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Experience creating 2D/3D motion graphics in After Effects or similar.
• Must have strong relational skills and experience with working in a team environment.
• Must be a motivated self-starter, able to problem solve with minimal oversight.
• This role is responsible for editing a wide range of formats including multi-camera interviews, narrative and highlight reel video.
• The ideal candidate will be able to create engaging videos based on treatments provided by our creative directors.
• Where needed, the editor will use stock music, footage, sound effects, etc, to supplement the provided footage.
• This will require a mix of the editors own creative expression while working within the bounds of the clients brand and the Creative Director's vision.
• Organize and edit a variety of video projects in collaboration with producers and creative directors.
Location: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
Dates: Sunday, August 27 - Wednesday, August 30, 2023.
Onsite accommodations and Per Diem provided.
Prefer Local Southern California candidates.