Graphics Presentation Specialist
Seeking a Presentation Specialist to primarily work in PowerPoint, but should be comfortable in Keynote or other platforms. This event production specialist should be able to collaborate with clients, senior production crew and design staff to both produce and cleanup existing PowerPoint decks and Keynote presentations.
• Well-developed communication skills and a professional demeanor.
• Expert Level PowerPoint authoring and editing skills in recent versions of PowerPoint.
• Able to create original templates, slide masters, color themes, animations, and chart graphics.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both digital and print media.
• Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking, acute attention to detail & excellent customer-facing attitude, even while facing challenging deadlines.
• Ability and desire to work in both a corporate and production setting.
• Live event and headset experience required