Final Cut Pro 200
Manhattan Edit Workshop
New York, New York
01/27/2014 — 01/31/2014
Hosted by Manhattan Edit Workshophttp://mewshop.com/courses/course_detail/Final%20Cut%20Pro%20200%20/
An Overview of Final Cut Pro X - $1,700
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that makes it possible for beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. This five-day*, hands-on course teaches students to perform basic editing functions while becoming familiar with the user interface. Start with basic video editing techniques and work all the way through Final Cut Pro's powerful advanced features. Students work with dramatic real-world media to learn the practical techniques used daily in editing projects.
This course is based on the FCP 101: Introduction to Final Cut Pro X course. However, the lessons are covered in five days, providing more comprehensive coverage of the material
Who should take this class:
This class is designed for anyone looking to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and who prefers hands-on and interactive instruction to best explore its functionality.
What You Will Learn:
• Creating Smart Collections to organize media based on metadata and keywords.
• Using the Magnetic Timeline for an exceptionally fast, fluid new way to edit.
• Combining multiple elements into a single Compound Clip.
• Finetuning clips in the timeline with the Precision Editor.
• Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips with just a click using auditions.
• Applying effects, transitions and retiming clips.
• Finishing and final output.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
• Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
• Basic knowledge of editing terminology is highly recommended
Apple Pro Certification available for this course.
Week Intensives are 10am-6pm, Monday through Friday.