AT&T SHAPE: A Tech and Entertainment Expo
Warner Bros. Studios
07/14/2017 — 07/15/2017https://shape.att.com?utm_source=EventSites&utm_medium=PartnerURL&utm_campaign=2017Shape&utm_content=EventSite_messaging
Join us for AT&T SHAPE at Warner Bros. Studios in Los Angeles on July 14–15, 2017. SHAPE is an immersive event that explores the convergence of technology and entertainment. Be inspired by luminary speakers, interactive demos, and hands-on creation activities. Tour Warner Bros. Studios' outdoor sets and soundstages and get an up-close look at authentic props and costumes from iconic films. Use the promo code PRODHUB for 50% off the registration fee at checkout.
Here are just a few of the things you can do:
• Come see our featured speakers. Luminary speakers and industry insiders will transport you to the future of virtual reality, digital storytelling, interactive video, emerging tech in networking, and more.
• Experience what's next in content creation with our exhibits. Join us and discover interactive demos that give you a glimpse into new and innovative entertainment technology.
• Watch or participate in the AT&T Create-a-thon. Shoot your short film at Warner Bros. Studios using select iconic cityscapes and backlots. The winning team will receive $20,000!*
• Bring your children to AT&T Creator Camp, a hands-on experience for kids ages 8 to 14 with a creative streak who are interested in learning about video and film production.
• View imaginative, undiscovered short films from talented, aspiring storytellers who want to share their voices with the world. Vote for your favorite film from the AT&T Entertainment Project and help us select the winner.
• Take the Warner Bros. Studio Tour and explore outdoor sets and soundstages used to create productions such as Gilmore Girls, The Big Bang Theory, and Argo . See original props, costumes, picture cars, and sets used from Batman to Friends. Visit the DC Universe—DC Comics Exhibit, the real Central Perk Friends set, original Batman Museum—Batmobile Collection, and so much more.