Brand Experience Agency – Art Director/Motion Graphics Designer
We’re a brand experience agency combining communications and marketing expertise with innovative, creative ideas. That’s how we deliver amazing and engaging experiences, while driving the results clients want. Our agency works for some of the premier brands in the world doing product launches and promotions, customer engagement strategies, and employee/sales communications and events and has built a reputation for large-format, non-traditional video scenic design and production. We specialize in creating compelling content across all media—video, digital and print—as an integral part of the experiences we create.
We’re looking for a talented, insightful artist whose innovative conceptual ideas translate seamlessly from video to animation to digital to print.
The right candidates should possess strong design sensibility and be driven to excel—always.
Compensation will be in-line with your skills and experience. Located in the beautiful historic district of downtown Philadelphia, just steps away from public transportation. Please send a resume and online reel to be considered for this opening.
Interested candidates send resume:
Experience / Skills
· Work closely with the creative, production and account teams to develop high-impact media elements that accomplish a variety of client objectives
· The chosen candidates will participate in all aspects of the creative process and be expected to:
· Develop concepts
· Design style frames
· Create video storyboards
· Design presentations
· Assist in live action shoots
· Create 2D and 3D animations
· Highly refined design sensibility
· Proficiency in Final Cut or Adobe, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Willingness and interest to be involved in all aspects of video production as outlined above
· Detail-oriented and ability to work both in team environment and independently to meet project objectives and deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal abilities to effectively communicate with all internal and external teams
· A minimum of three to five years of relevant work experience