The Digital Media Content Creator (DMCC) will support the CyberVista team through the ideation, development, and production of digital content for CyberVista’s product lines, business development, and marketing efforts. In support of product development, primarily be responsible for transforming raw content and concepts into digital, professional masterpieces using a variety of formats, media, and file types. Utilize strong experience writing video/audio scripts and treatments in the shooting, editing, and producing of videos aimed at executive-level audiences and security practitioners. Provide subject matter expertise and creative leadership developing, and conveying complex topics in simplistic ways using digital media techniques.
This position can be available as either full or part-time.
Submit resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience / Skills
• BA/BS Degree in a communications or digital media related program.
• Experience with script writing, media treatments, and all stages of video production, including filming and video editing.
• Professional proficiency with video editing programs and video animation techniques. Proficiency with Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Audition is preferred.
• Proficiency in setting up studio environment, including professional lighting and audio.
• Proficiency in green-screening effect, including filming and editing stages.
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills. Effectively communicates with internal and external parties at all levels; tailors communications appropriate to the audience.
• Innovative and creative mindset. Able to take complex topics/issues and turn them into media assets that effectively and efficiently communicate or convey concepts.
• Ability to manage multiple, overlapping tasks successfully.
• Self-motivated and dedicated to exceeding client expectations; willing to contribute and collaborate across team efforts as needed.
• Understanding of general cyber-related concepts and terminology.
• Proven experience and/or strong interest in cyber-related topics and issues.
• Familiarization with latest digital communication platforms, including social media outlets.
• Ability to write scripts in support of scenario-based exercises or examples.
• Ability to work independently and produce high quality products and deliverables in both draft and final form.
Cybersecurity training and education. CyberVista is a cybersecurity training and workforce development company whose mission is to create a cyber-ready workforce through personalized training programs that provide organizations with the people, knowledge and skills required to defend their most critical assets. With parent Graham Holdings Company and sister company Kaplan, Inc.’s innovative education technologies and personalized approach to learning, CyberVista offers a new vision for board, executive, and workforce cybersecurity education.