Neoscape’s Boston studio is looking for a producer to assist our film team with all pre-production needs, schedule management, and post-production support. The producer will act as the primary coordinator for all filming related details and serve as the main point of contact for all cast, crew and location contacts.
• Manage all logistics surrounding practical, green screen and aerial shoots
• Ensure that all talent releases are signed and required props are obtained prior to filming
• Provide post production support to the team including, not limited to, licensing music tracks, organizing files within company server and attending reviews to ensure goals of the film are met
• Track provided budgets and notify the necessary parties of any expected overages
• Create filming schedules and call sheets in advance of filming and ensure that shoot days run as planned
• Hire freelance crew as needed given the requirements of each individual project
• Act as main point of contact for all cast, crew, and location contacts
• Participate in weekly production meetings with production leads and project managers to set weekly goals and ensure projects are running on schedule
• Take initiative to develop internal processes that increase efficiency and profitability
• Assist with equipment management, scheduling and maintenance
Since 1995, Neoscape has helped people explore new spaces, new structures, new environments, new experiences – new worlds. Whether it’s crafting incredible 3D visualizations, designing unique brand identities, innovating new technologies, apps and marketing experiences, or artfully applying long-range strategy, we bring new dimension to the way brands get built. We are dreamers, experimenters, pioneers and world builders--with unstoppable creativity and a knack for bringing unexpected solutions to life.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including an annual bonus plan, a 401K with the potential for profit sharing contributions, health insurance plans with 70% of the premium paid by Neoscape, and a partial transit reimbursement. In addition, we have beer and ice coffee on tap, fierce ping pong competitions, and occasional petting zoo parties.
Please email your résumé and portfolio link to email@example.com. Salary is commensurate with experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.
Experience / Skills
• 5+ years coordinating/managing commercial or entertainment productions
• Strong understanding of client relations
• Experience managing more than one project simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Must be extremely organized, adaptable, detail-oriented, and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Must be stress-tolerant, quick-thinking and accurate
• Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
• Sense of humor, confidence and common sense; maintain a positive, progressive attitude
• Flexibility to work beyond typical working hours if a shoot schedule requires
• Basic understanding of 3D visualization and special effects a plus
• Willingness to travel