Sr. 3D Artist – onsite (not remote) in Atlanta metro area for an exciting growing company with a fun corporate culture
• Lead, motivate, and train other artists from game concept through production, testing and handoff in the creation of the art assets.
• Demonstrate and instruct on game development best practices and processes relating to such.
• Increase productivity and the visual quality by contributing to process improvements of the games.
We offer $250 and an Ipod for those that refer a friend who gets the position. So, if someone comes to mind, by all means...
Experience / Skills
• Portfolio required with strong particle physics examples (fire / water / sand movement)
• Create 2d/3d character rigs with detailed bodies, natural gravity, fluidity, and believable muscular/skeletal articulation and movement (and script writing for animation streamlining).
• Bachelor degree in Media Art and Animation or equivalent work experience.
• Senior 3D artist with 8-10 years of professional experience preferred in creating 3D assets and visual effects.
• Excellent knowledge of design basics (lighting, composition, perspective, texturing, colors, etc.)
• Take 2D character and environment concepts into animated 3D game assets.
• Internal and client-facing presentations and the building of those presentations.
• Demonstrated art team leadership experience (both internal/outsourced).
• Hit deadlines and adjust on the fly.
• Strong organizational & comm. skills.
• Constructive criticism give and take.
• Very strong Autodesk and Full Adobe Suite skills.
• Unity knowledge.
About Fahrenheit IT
We are a full service IT and creative talent recruiting company with offices nationwide.