Social Media / Writing / Graphic Design / Web Design / Creativity
We are looking for a creative, well rounded individual with a specific set of skills that revolve around social media, graphic design, production of written content and website design/edit/programming.
Experience / Skills
Required Portfolio (You will be asked to show work-samples during interview)
• Command of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
• Color Correction Knowledge
• Command of Facebook Ad Manager
• Command of Constant Contact
• Strong knowledge of Social Media Marketing and community/audience creation
• Great communication and meticulous attention to detail
• Understanding of Public Relationships
• Social Media outreach and community building
• Strong writing skills (Press releases, blogs and social media posts)
• General Computer Knowledge (Mac and PC)
• Branding and Copywriting Knowledge
• Marketing Experience
• Agency Experience
• Command of SquareSpace Web Design
Located on the banks of the Miami River and nestled within a post- industrial warehouse, Seaspice guests are greeted by sophisticated nautical touches, contemporary architecture, subdued lighting and panoramic views. Both, the outdoor lounge and the spectacular indoor dining room, offer stunning views of Miami’s downtown skyline.
A globally inspired menu, featuring an avant-garde twist on international cuisine, Seaspice offers the freshest products sourced locally and flown from around the world, all prepared in a unique visually-stimulating style.