We’ve hit the ground running in the USA and we’re looking to add to our slick, creative and professional team. One of the legendary original founders of West One Music Group heads up this brilliant office in Hollywood.
As New Business Associate in our Los Angeles Offices, you’d be responsible for:
* Generating solid and qualified leads for our account management and music supervision team; i.e. your time will be typically split between doing research on medium to long form content producers and routinely cold calling these new contacts.
* Recording and administering all interactions in Salesforce (our CRM software)
* Giving creative presentations / pitches to clients and brand partners
* Being comfortable in a pure sales function - generating leads, being on the phone and venturing into the field and events to generate business
You’ll be the kind of person who:
* Has confidence in new relationship building and has tenacity in the face of knock backs - this is a true new business role in an entrepreneurial environment
* Has a flair for relationship building in short time frames with all kinds of people
* Loves to support clients with their everyday business challenges
* Enjoys being part of a team
* Is motivated by being part of something special and bringing new business into the company
These are the general attitudes and behaviors we expect from ourselves as a team, whatever our roles are:
Proactivity - loving what we do and living and breathing music and broadcast
Problem solving - being part of a solution to every hurdle we face as a company - this means logistical and intelligent thinking, with a constant interest in personal growth, learning and development
Relationships - we believe strong relationships are at the heart of any successful team, and we practice continual open communication
Transparency - as a small team that punches above its weight in all areas, we expect and practice 100% transparency and open communication from each other - we reap the benefits of being quick to respond to our clients and agile in making adjustments to our market
If you feel called to this role and our company, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Experience / Skills
* Salesforce or similar CRM discipline, enthusiasm and experience
* Proven track record of ambitious sales achievements
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Experience of being part of a strong team
* Presentation skills
* Cold calling ability and confidence on the phone and in person
About West One Music Group
With locations in Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Munich, London, Hong Kong and all over the world, we are growing and expanding with our amazing team. For those of you new to WOMG, we bring our much loved catalog of music (home to 8 incredible labels to cater for every music need) to major broadcasters, advertising agencies, production companies, radio stations and all professional music users across the world’s media and broadcast industries.
Come and join our renowned team of work hard, play hard music professionals. If you're up for a challenge, you’re a true people’s person, like getting your hands dirty, you love music and you're looking for an opportunity to work with outstanding people, we are waiting for your application!