Our in-house agency, SNP Creative, is a passionate team of designers and producers who bring rich content to life through audio, video, and digital experiences. Think engaging videos, sharper websites, catchier newsletters, compelling design, and innovative podcasts. We recognize that no two customers are the same and our approach can’t be either. This means that our employees must be as adaptable and creative as our methods. Our creative team thrives in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative work environment to deliver unique and cutting-edge work. Join us in searching the world for good people and helping to make their truth persuasive.
SNP is looking for a Video Producer & Editor who will be responsible for:
- Effectively brainstorming, pitching, and managing video projects from concept to completion.
- Implementing creative decision making.
- Planning all aspects of pre-production.
- Managing video shoots, both solo and as part of a team.
- Flawlessly editing material for corporate, sales & marketing, and entertainment videos.
- Project management: knowing the details, technical information, and status of each project.
- Using a variety of techniques to improve video and audio content.
- Keeping account managers current on best practices for video projects.
- Managing digital assets, and archiving videos for future use.
- Supporting the growth of SNP’s network of creative collaborators.
Experience / Skills
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of professional experience with a well-rounded portfolio of client work, a proven track record of success in understanding and delivering client objectives and strategies, and demonstrated proficiency in aesthetics and design principles. Specifically:
Traditional and Digital Technical Skills
- Advanced Adobe Premiere skills.
- Advanced color correction knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of sound recording, editing, and design techniques for video.
- Quick and efficient setup of shots and camera settings.
- Knowledge of proper techniques of light with both artificial and natural lighting.
- Have a firm understanding of shot composition using creative angles.
- A visual storyteller with experience editing narrative.
Project Management Skills
- Experience with budgeting, scheduling and directing video productions.
- A methodical, organized approach to work, and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
Problem Solving Skills
- A desire to improve and refine business processes.
- A willingness to contribute new ideas to the team.
- An ability to work within a team and individually.
- 100% accountability to the success of customer and SNP team.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Although not required, experience and demonstrated success in the following is a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production or related field.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to storyboard.
- Knowledge of 3D and motion graphics.
- Scriptwriting experience for creative spots and visuals.
- Good customer-facing skills, including pitching concepts and sales experience.
This is an onsite San Francisco position.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio.
About SNP Creative
Founded in 1992, SNP is a dynamic company that evolves quickly to meet our customer’s needs. Our mission is to make our customer’s message clear and delivery memorable, a feat we accomplish through content support, communications coaching, and creative development.