We are looking for a driven, focussed and creative Producer to join our expanding production team and lead the charge on production of our new formats and quick turn-around news features. The successful candidate will work with us in our offices in the Cayman Islands as we roll out ever more ambitious content in 2017/18.
Experience / Skills
At least 5 years experience in production within broadcast and/or digital production companies.
• A great all round producer with a solution focused attitude, great communication skills and excellent problem solving abilities.
• Extensive experience of creating and managing budgets.
• Extensive experience of creating and managing timing plans.
• The ability to be creative, pro-active and work independently to manage a project from initial conception through to final delivery.
• The ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and stay cool under pressure
• The ability to deliver to strict deadlines whilst ensuring a high level of quality of work.
• The ability to negotiate with various 3rd party suppliers, including filming crews and locations.
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multi task across different projects in different stages of production.
• Direct experience of working on low budget projects with a proven track record of making a little go a long way.
• Experience in digital and/or social content production as well as ATL productions.
Whilst not mandatory these additional skills are a bonus
• Filming/photography experience.
• Experience of setting up film shoots in world-wide locations and working with remote crews.
About Real Vision TV
Real Vision was born in 2014 with the aim of revolutionizing the way the world views, consumes and engages with financial media. We believe finance is not entertainment and want to deliver truth, honesty and integrity in financial media.
Our main product is Real Vision TV - the world’s first subscription based, video on demand platform for finance and investing. We feature exclusive in-depth interviews, presentations and thought pieces from some of the most famous, well respected and sharpest minds in the financial world. We are currently rolling out some exciting new formats, including long form narrative documentaries, panel debate show formats, weekly news round-ups and quick- turnaround financial news features.
Our library features over 500 videos and we release new content every week. Our subscriber base reaches 100 countries and includes people engaged in finance at all levels from the most famous hedge fund managers to students.
Our content has appeared in many prestigious media outlets including The New York Times, CNBC, RT America, Bloomberg, Reuters, The Economist, Institutional Investor, Business Insider and Zerohedge.
We work from our offices in the Cayman Islands with our 40 member in-house team in a dynamic, digital start up environment.