The Largest East Coast Supplier of Picture Vehicles to the Motion Picture Industry
We deliver the highest quality support to entertainment industry professionals through our resourceful vehicle rental, fabrication, and sourcing departments.
Position: Customer Relationship Manager
Job Purpose: Serves customers by renting vehicles of all types to film and television production companies on the East Coast. Vehicles are used by production companies on set at various locations in and around New York City. Provide our customers, who are the production companies, with various options for vehicle requirements for film and television production, identify selected vehicles, book orders, communicate with clients and ensure that the customer is always happy with our product and service. Works closely with these clients in a fast-paced business to get them what they need in the time they need it.
• Interact with customers over the phone. Establish relationships with clients so they can rely on us for dependable, quality service.
• Work with customers who have been doing business with our company for decades, or new customers, and production companies that haven’t done business with our company.
• Submit orders using custom software. Refer to website and price lists to generate quotes. Search for vehicles that will meet the requirements of the production from our inventory and build a proposal for the production company to use our company for the vehicle needs for that television show or film.
• Handle accounts for feature films, short & independent films, television shows, photo shoots, theater, and video games.
• Understand the nature of the film and television business, and how important it is to meet the customers’ demands.
• Work closely with your managers and in-house team to get customers the accurate vehicles they need and the right vehicles for the scene.
• Provide knowledge of several diverse product lines the company maintains.
• Help customers solve their problems by doing research and learning about new equipment. Come up with creative solutions to complex requests (ex: finds a new vendor with a new product line that we did not previously offer. Sub-rents equipment we do not have in stock)
• Attentively listens to what customers want.
• Acquires the trust of the customer, and can upsell many different product lines.
Experience / Skills
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Multi-tasking, Managing Client Relationships, Quickbooks, Computer Skills, Negotiation Skills, Self-Confidence.
Benefits: We offer PTO, health insurance and employer-matched 401k.
Applicant: Please include a cover letter in your response.
About Us: We are a hard-working, energetic company that services the entertainment industry. We are always looking at expanding our products and services to better meet the needs of a growing industry in the New York area. We have been growing our business over the last thirty years, and are hoping to continue our growth in the coming years.
Job Type: Full-time