Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. Must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Experience / Skills
• Completes a broad variety of administrative including: screening phone calls, managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Prepares CEO’s logistical book for upcoming sales trips as well as researches target markets’ company info, including executive staff biographies and recent network promos.
• Helps manage intern daily responsibilities and maintaining the intern rotation schedule.
• Maintain social media platforms updates with company and industry related news on a daily basis.
• Assists office personnel with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Answers the work phone and directs caller to the appropriate person and/or take a message.
• Maintains and orders office supplies as needed for the whole office.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Associates degree required
• Strong work tenure: minimum five years of experience
• Experience and interest in production field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
About 2C Creative
2C Creative is an award-winning creative agency and content production company. 2C’s creative + content = award-winning promos, brand integrations, live-action shoots, design & original series for TV networks, studios and national advertisers. The company’s promotion and design clients include, among many others, such notable brands as FOX, HBO, TNT, Discovery Channel, Velocity, FXX, Oxygen, Science Channel, Nickelodeon, Optimum, 20th Television and Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution. 2C’s passionate creative team, which has earned 37 coveted PromaxBDA Awards in the past seven years alone, comprises some of the nation’s top talent from film, television, advertising and design. For more information, please visit: www.2c.tv.