Sales Internship working in our Job Board / Employer Relations' Department. ProductionHUB.com is looking for a detail-oriented, job board sales intern to join our team. This internship opportunity is for college credit and includes a small stipend ($500 a semester), plus 10% commission. Part-time, in-house internship 2-3 days a week (15-20 hours) initially, with opportunity for growth into a full-time position. This is a great fit for students pursuing a degree in sales, marketing, HR, film production, or entertainment business.
ProductionHUB is passionate about the production industry. We strive to connect people and companies with great professionals, vendors and production resources. We are extremely customer-service oriented. A huge part of your role will be to speak and email with employers on a daily basis in order to assist them with their job posts and help them maximize their postings' exposure through our site. We spend a lot of time talking to our customers, both on the phone and face-to-face at industry events. Must be comfortable making phone calls throughout the day to employers to check on the status of their candidate search and assist them with future job postings.
• Identify new partnership opportunities with industry organizations, websites, job boards and recruiters
• Call and reach out to new customers and assist them with setting up their job posts
• Email customers with customized information regarding our services
• Conduct client research
• Generate employer prospects
• Support sales initiatives with the job board department
• Implementation of best methods for compiling, organizing and maintaining sales data
Experience / Skills
• Must be comfortable and enthusiastic about reaching out to potential clients, cold calling, regular calls and building client relationships
• Professional and engaging writing ability
• Positive, upbeat personality
• Driven and has self initiative
• Able to multitask, meet deadlines and work at a fast pace
• Background in professional-level video, post production, film and TV production a plus
• Familiarity with crew position names and responsibilities, set lingo, equipment and general production terminology a plus
• Sales background, advertising sales or online marketing experience a plus
• Recruiting experience and job board knowledge
• Candidate is seeking Bachelor’s degree in related field
No phone calls, please.
Please provide resume and cover letter.
ProductionHUB is a global network of local crew and vendors. Our community is made up over 150,000 production professionals and companies experienced in all facets of production, from corporate video and commercials to live events, film, television, digital media and everything in between. We reduce the headaches and time associated with selecting and hiring freelancers and vendors by connecting clients with verified, professional content creators and reliable vendors.