SEEKING THE WORLD'S BEST EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
FOR TV AND PRODUCTION SUPPORT ORGANIZATION
You know who you are!
Fast-paced, fun and reputable 40 year old North Miami Video Television and Film Production Support Firm with equipment, production services, live streaming, sales of cameras, etc. seeks a Very Sharp Executive Assistant.
The right person for this position must enjoy multi-tasking. We need an experienced juggler to manage multiple tasks at the same time. Experience in customer relations, with some marketing and sales, and P.R. will happen. The duties of this position do vary from day to day, hour to hour. Let's say there is never a dull moment. The ability to do research and to learn along with a desire to assist in the performance of both routine and specialty tasks are necessary in this career.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing secretarial and administrative support of a confidential nature;
• Working on miscellaneous projects as directed by the CEO;
• Keeping a list of pending projects to review with the CEO on a regular basis;
• Assisting with the planning, follow through and execution of tasks projects;
• Acting as the primary gatekeeper and liaison between the CEO and fellow employees;
• Performing general administrative duties such as researching, drafting letters and documents, faxing, copying, note taking, faxing, etc. on a daily basis;
• Developing and carrying out an efficient documentation and filing system;
• Screening calls.
• Strong administrative organizational and analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment;
• Stamina to work under pressure;
• Outstanding computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and more;
• Excellent telephone, computer and people skills, energy, and drive;
• Superb verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Ability to make problem solving plans;
• An eye for details;
• Excellent customer service and customer relations skills;
• Ability to communicate with customers and potential customers via telephone & e-mail;
• Ability to do in depth research on the internet.
• Knowledge about television and video production.
A high energy and detail-oriented perfectionist is most desired. If you are neat, thorough and conscientious with equipment and paperwork, then advancement opportunity is unlimited.
If you are the right person, you will have fun and thrive in this very exciting and interesting group of organizations! It is guaranteed you will never be bored!
If this position is for you, as we said -- you know who you are!
We have a non-smoking office.
Full or part time and flexible hours are all available.
Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus but not required.
Salary will be adjusted to the individual.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL - email resume only.