Live X is accepting applications for an ENTRY LEVEL full-time live Production Coordinator/ Studio Manager position available in our New York office.
The Live X production Coordinator / Studio Manager assumes many varied responsibilities, which include but are not limited to the following:
- manage live studio, office and supplies
- assist President in managing Company management software (Asana and Slack), as well as tasks and projects as needed
- provide administrative support to production staff as necessary
- assist in implementing social media strategy across all relevant platforms
- assist with proposals, bids and marketing decks
- recruiting and organizing events for company outreach and outbound
- assist with hardware sales and processes
- oversee and manage processes and documentation for Live X including marketing decks and training docs
- coordinate all purchase and delivery and pickup of all production equipment as required
- schedule equipment for maintenance and repair
- coordinate with vendors to create customized branded Live X apparel and branded items such as stickers, umbrellas, packing tape, mugs, and shipping boxes
- assist producers with pickup and delivery of rental packages as necessary
- fulfill roles as production crew for larger events as necessary, potentially including Production Manager, Stage Manager, Field Producer or positions as needed
- oversee the orderly backup of all archival footage from every Live X event
- compile expense reports for all purchases completed with company credit card and personal funds
- supervise office production assistants and interns
- manage recruitment and hiring of production assistants, interns, and freelance production staff such as encoding engineers, camera operators, and producers as well as maintaining the Freelancer database
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly organized individual who works well on their feet and communicates efficiently and effectively. We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals who are able to work long hours in fast-paced, high-stress working environments.
Experience / Skills
All applicants must have experience with live broadcast AND live streaming to be considered for this position. All candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds, be comfortable working at heights and in high-stress and fast-paced environments.