Title: Video Producer/Editor
Organization: Corporate Affairs
Department: Corporate Affairs
Job Code: 17-0837
Qualifications: Corporate Affairs is recruiting a Video Producer/Editor for its Video Communications unit.
• A Minimum of 3 years of relevant job experience shooting, producing and editing professional content
• Must possess and maintain a working knowledge of latest video production equipment and software
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
• Must possess good analytical and technical skills
• Must be proficient with DSLR and 4K cameras, audio recording equipment, Adobe Premiere and After Effects, video compression codecs and digital distribution
• Must demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm
• Experience with full Adobe Creative Suite and AVID Media Composer preferred.
*Applications submitted without a reel will not be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree, communications preferred but not required.
1. Video Producer/Editor will provide creative and technical service in pre-production, production and post-production of video programs for both internal and external stakeholders.
2. Responsibilities may include concept development and production of original content, script writing, production management, and curation of content on video server.
3. This person expands personal, department and corporate knowledge of new media and technology through external training and internal organizational contacts.
4. This person may perform other related assignments as requested and be available for emergency situations.
5. They will also provide technical assistance to other departments producing video programs as a courtesy and as their schedule permits.
6. Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
• Must be able to participate in the Company’s emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Interested in applying to this position, please click on the below link and apply on-line:
We will only contact candidates who are being considered for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
About Con Edison
We have the privilege of lighting New York City's five boroughs as well as the growing business centers of Westchester County. We illuminate operating rooms where medical miracles occur, bring up the lights on Broadway, and energize one of the world's largest mass transportation systems. We are the power behind Wall Street and the corner store. And, most important, we transmit and distribute the electricity and gas used in millions of homes. By focusing on what we do best - delivering energy over a reliable transmission and distribution system - Con Edison has grown into one of the nation's leading utilities. We serve 3.3 million electric customers, 1.1 million gas customers, and 1,825 steam customers. Our service area includes the five boroughs of New York City and parts of neighboring Westchester County. Con Edison is a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc., one of the nation's largest investor-owned energy companies with $12 billion in annual revenues and approximately $48 billion in assets.