The ARRI Rental Group, a premier rental house for professional motion picture Camera and Lighting equipment, is looking for a Service Technician to work in our Burbank, California office.
The Service Technician is responsible for servicing and maintaining our camera and support equipment. This person will work directly with the Operations Manager and ARRI Rental technical personnel to ensure equipment is complete and serviced on time to meet customer demand. This individual will ensure the utmost care is taken to meet ARRI Rental’s high standards. Servicing of other products will be required.
• Two years’ experience in equipment service and repair
• Knowledge of film and video production
• Detailed knowledge of professional 35mm or digital motion picture cameras, lenses and accessories
Role Includes the Following Responsibilities:
• Service, maintain and repair camera and support equipment, ensuring equipment is complete and meets operational performance and set-up specifications
• Inspect and update cameras and other rental equipment in accordance with established guidelines
• Troubleshoot and identify equipment issues, perform software and firmware updates and facilitate repairs within established guidelines
• Assist in preparation of equipment packages for rental
• Evaluate and QC new equipment
• Train on new technologies to remain current
Experience / Skills
• Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone and in writing
• Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player. Able and willing to cover work in other areas
• Able to interact with tact and diplomacy in a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff and clients. Must handle stressful situations professionally
• Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully and exhibit sound and accurate judgment
• Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Some travel may be required for training
If you are a confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring collaboration with all and possess the qualities and skill set listed above, we would like to meet you.
We truly value our staff and offer excellent benefits, medical, dental and vision insurance, long term disability, a 401k plan, vacation, holiday, sick and personal leave, etc.
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set meeting or exceeding industry standards.
Any interested parties should contact their department managers to discuss their interest in this position. Their department manager should then contact Wanda Wells at email@example.com to discuss scheduling an interview for this position.
ARRI Rental is an equal opportunity employer.
Our products are Innovative, our customer service Legendary and our staff Dedicated.